Tuesday, June 30, 2009

the first poem I've written since school got out

Not sure how to preface this...

It's PG-13 at least...so if you can't deal with that shit, then skip it


here goes:





Dr. Strangelove


I love the way that you moan
And how you breathing gets short
I put my body on loan
And you tear me apart

You'll kiss me for the thousandth time
Lips come soft against my skin
In synch- poetic, like a rhyme
Warmth glows on your cheek from off my grin

You'll grab me by the hair
And dictate my next action
We always fight, it's never fair
Yet we live for the satisfaction

I'll sink my teeth into your shoulder
Just so you'll shove me back in place
Will we play when we're much older?
Will I still crave your taste?

Eyes closed, bodies pressed
Neither sure what comes next
Except the promise of another caress


I've never had better sex

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hot*

Anna Wallace said...

xan, this is hot, and yeah, HOT.

leah said...

daggggg girl

dis shit is
on fiyyyya

hannah said...

mmmm firstly i do agree with those 3 ladies: i love that

also secondly, i wanna go to europe/places you went so badly! i'm sure it was amazing. i'm so glad you had an awesome time, i didn't doubt you would.

and yes, we JUST started yin/yang activities. as in he gave us the assignment yesterday, to mull over our holiday weekend. why was it the best assignment hands down? and i'm guessing you had mike abbott too...?

ps eno fest saturday??