Sunday, July 5, 2009

eyes all stickin' like honey on bees

I need to do a post for the europe trip

I need to do more stuff
like ride my bike more
or reading

like this book
I got it with a graduation gift certificate to the regulator
(I need to do thank you notes, too)


trying to write more, but I always end up just journaling, most of which I can't put up.
school was nice for writing because I had interesting promps which were nice
I really just need to draw off of my own experiences more

still trying to figure a few things out but I really have just one question



where that sb at?

4 comments:

Anna Wallace said...

YO WHERE YOU AT SB??

leah said...

YO SB, LEMME GETCHO NUMBA

BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryan said...

The Solomon Islands /ˈsɒləmən ˈaɪləndz/ is a country in Melanesia, east of Papua New Guinea, consisting of nearly one thousand islands.

leah said...

NO SB ACTION HERE AT ALL

FUCK OUR LIVES

and imagine how much you miss me...and then imagine it times 98761588652677383756

that's how much i miss you