Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yah, Dahling!



s my last post (which I will likely delete) was angry, I decided to take a trip down a happ

Seeing as my last post (which I am likely to delete) was rather upset, I decided to take a trip down memory lane and a look at the future.  I'm going on a trip on the 16th: Copenhagen, Lubeck, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris; it's going to be with some of my schoolmates and just an all around good time.  I went on the France trip my freshman year, worked my ass off and saved a ton of money to go and ended up getting to turn 15 in Paris.  This next trip should be twice as magical!

Here are some pictures from the old trip:


These British kids at the Mon-Saint Michele thought we were awesome.  See if you can pick out the one whose thong was hanging out in the front.  They thought we knew Paris Hilton and were downright smitten with out american-ness.  Let's hope that happens the next time around (only older and hotter and sexy dudes instead of slutty girls)  They were really fun and cute though

A lovely picture of Anna and Kathleen back in the day on my very first trip.  They're goregous and photogenic even as freshmen 
I think my single favorite part of traveling is the graffiti that is to be found.  Kramz became our personal favorite, it was right across from our first hotel in Paris
My three best friends from school!  The loveliest ladies I could imagine; honestly they're the greatest and this year and my whole time at DSA would be nothing without them
This has been the signature picture for my graduation.  My mother says that it's very Mary Tyler Moore
My amazing tour guide Mr. DuBose (who will be on my next trip) with a certian hottie flight attendant named Xavier.  Kathleen and I actually ended up in the back of the plane dancing to Madonna with the flight attendants.  I was ruined as soon as some stupid american kids thought to play fall out boy.



And for the upcoming trip:

A canal in Amsterdam!  It looks mesmerizing, and the trees remind me of Durham, only skinnier
Copenhagen at night!  I'm so ready for the nightlife.
The Grand Palace at Brussels!  It's going to be goregous (plus it's only $2 american dollars for a pint of beer whereas it's around $8 american dollars in Copenhagen and Paris)
Lubeck is a small German marine town.  I'm very excited because the beer will be good and it should be laid back and rather pleasant.  Some people hate the way German sounds, but I love it!

Some Amsterdam graffiti.  I'm so excited to scout out my own and take a million pictures
Copenhagen in the daytime.  Our first day landing is pretty much frolic around the city.  I will be taking pictures of every fashionable person and cool thing for Miss Anna, and I will be bringing back lots of gifts for all my fleefs


Things are still super stressful, but I am trying to focus on the upcoming good.  Today was my last real exam, so I'm rather relieved.  Let's hope things are heading in a better direction!

1 comment:

leah said...

EVERYTIME I THINK OF YOU I REALIZE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU

gifts for fleefs????????? really?????

I LOVE YOU