Friday, June 12, 2009

don't forget to sing in the lifeboats

Graduation was today!  Seven years at DSA are officially over, and thank God.

I got some sweet gifts, but this one was special.  My cousin Laura decorated a journal for me!

The front
My BFF Lady GaGa with her Hair Hair Bow on the back!

I can't wait to take it to europe and write everything down!  No losing it this time (I lost my first good journal that I actually kept up with in europe 2006)

In other news, project grad was basically lame.

A cop let me run a red light on the way home because it was so long.  She took a right turn, did a three-pointer and then made a left where it was green.  She said "You can go, just don't get hit"

My party is tomorrow.  Things are still stressful but I am trying to cope.  I'm really focused on my trip and having a fun fun fun time tomorrow.

I also got a book, which has the same title as this post.  Its full of quotes, lots from people out of my AP Euro curriculum.  Here is one from Erasmus

"IF you keep thinking about what you want to do or what you hope will happen, you don't do it, and it won't happen"

5 comments:

Anna Wallace said...

oh i really like that quote...

and your legs (and body) are amazing as well dear. <3

Tanaka said...

of course I mentioned you :)

what book did you end up getting?

hannah said...

yes, I'm going for summer session!
I know you went for drama, as well (last year...?) and I never got to ask you how it was!

hannah said...

my gosh, it really is fabulous.
i didn't think my time here would be anything like it's turning out to be!

i'm just really loving it. sparky is awesome, that's the truth (haha.)

i wanna hear about your time, at some point!

hannah said...

gosh it's SUCH a good, short, and sweet play.
and the dance was fab, thanks : )

i'm lovin it here, i'm just eating it up.

how are you - how the hell was europa!!?