Sunday, December 28, 2008

The poem I promised for my favorite girl :]

So I hear that you two are taking a camping trip?
I hope you won't mind if I come with.
No, it's not a question
It's more than a suggestion
Hah, we've got the plan
So I'll get my man
At least, I think I can
But you might have slipped
Into the poison grip
Of that baby bitch
That slut makes me itch
But look she's so sweet
Oh wait, that's why you got swept off your feet
I guess all guys like some sugar that easy
But after ten minutes, how are you not queasy?
Ok, now we've got the fire
And she's got your desire
You brought me a friend
That's nice, but I'm not interested
But that cup that was filled
Is making him thrilled
And we're talking and joking and flirting too?
Are we really discussing if I'm a Jew?
This night feels so strange
My thoughts are all derranged
Let's try and sleep
Shit, my hair just won't keep
All in one place
Boy, get out of my face!
Stay away from my neck
GOD, will those two learn some respect?
Or is it us because we're the ones talking?
Next morning comes and we're all walking
Our separate way, and you know what?  That's fine
You go get yours, cause I'm still getting mine
Maybe not today, tomorrow or the next
But you better believe once I get the best
I'll be getting better than you'll ever know
Time to find a new boy, not too fast or slow
And once I find him, you know what he'll be?
The luckiest guy, cause that boy will have me

1 comment:

Anna Wallace said...

XAN! i love you!!!! that is the funniest and sweetest thing anyone has ever written about me. thank you so much.