Tuesday, September 1, 2009

she said she loved me, won't leave me, won't ever let me go

"I love college!  Ayyy!"  Okay, I know that song is dumb, but that phrase does hold up.  Found lots of old pictures and new ones.  They remind me of good good times.


Jules, Me, Megs.  Two of my lovliest ladies!
some DSA kids all decked out
emilie as Mrs. Norris

Tristan is so Sirius
Melonius and Leah B as house elves!
Amy, Maddy and I
BIG crowd
I think Jules took some of these
Me as Hermione
FAIRY


Some serious crowdage

Hail, Hail, the gang's all here!




a taste of SUUSI...the delicious doughnuts that K and I bought for the road trip.  I could go for some right now...




Nostalgia, nostalgia.  Classes are going well over here.  I'm kicking ass so far, but I need to kick my own ass so I don't slip up.  Spending lots of time with lovely people.  Here are some of them:


The fabulous Anna Kennis, my room mate and a non-facebooker.  She brought astrology books that are now my life.
Me in my brant-new 80s dress.
Lovely Lil' Lindsey May!
Maria and her purple daisy dukes (I know, I'm fucking jealous, too)
Linds, Taylor, Me Anna
Super Squad?
I think YES!






Things are awesome.  It's easy to say that in a beautiful city surrounded by beautiful people.  I better keep it real though and watch myself.  I could end up becoming one of those

3 comments:

hannah said...

oooo - i love all these fab pictures/pictures of new friends! looks like you're having a right time @ college, i'm so glad, too.

slash i love the last picture, the comic.

ain't it true, though...

hannah said...

PS - new adorable dress/food story?

yes.

hannah said...

yesss...they decided to film that one because they needed it for his music video

it was fabulous!