Saturday, September 26, 2009

jai ho!

nebulas!

I was trying to do these earlier


but I realized that they only show up as text while I type, and they turn into pictures once its posted

either way, nebulas are the coolest, and I love to look them up

on a totally unrelated note, I've been thinking very seriously about studying abroad, as has my room mate lindsey


I want to go to India. The program I'd be doing would be taking me to hyderbad at the university of hyderabad

only 2000 students, in a city of 8 million or so!


it's where the n. idian and s. indian culture meet



lots of cool cool stuff, including the largest film industry in the world


When it comes time to actually go, I'll post more. It's a long way off but I couldn't be more excited

1 comment:

ADAM said...

Oohh! India would be loads of fun. But certain parts I don't know if I could handle. Have you seen Slumdog Millionaire? A year abroad would be awesome! I def plan on it at some point also.