Sunday, July 26, 2009

do you see a girl like me and a guy like you?

I just got home today
I'm road tripping again tomorrow, to the beach

I came from Radford, VA for a week of madness


welcome to suusi

meet my pals
derek
ryan
elisa
devo
jakers
jake and sarah schmader
me, very excited with a rather apathetic jake schmader

Jake Squared
Jake told Jake that they should take a photo for their album.
this is the product

marveling at ryan's body hair
k and jake
they act so badass
but in reality
they're total sweeties
but we still break necks
some of us are gorgeous




then the dance parties commence
prom gone oh so wrong

k lookin right at prom gone wrong
office party! rather tame
rock n roll heaven. schmader was a kardashian, I was britney circa '99
"keep your hands offa my man" was playing, so devo and I had to stage a dance fight over jake
he was very confused
and all of us getting tasties at the local sleven

back at the dorm
things get wild
devo with willy jr

but we also sun worship
lookin fine
but getting wild. sarah likes my locks
momma with willy jr
and now even artsy

we're all happy campers





the week was awesome.
YA dorm was great
with the exciting chats
awesome caberet
some good times at cache
lots of late night nonsense



upon getting home and seeing this

it strikes a cord

things weren't perfect, but god, were they great

1 comment:

Anna Wallace said...

looks like such a fun time!!!!! i miss you loads girl. have another great time at the beach.