Saturday, August 22, 2009

I come prepared

I've been a little absent.  I'm sorry.  I got whisked off to wilderness experience and then school started.  I made it through my first week of classes, which is amazing.  The classes are amazing too.  Everything here is really fabulous, there are a ton of Durham folks.

But most importantly, my room mate and suitemates are amazing.
Here are some mini pictures

Lindsey, Me, Taylor, Anna
Us again, being silly

I'll put more pictures up as time goes on.  I'll put up poetry as soon as I write something.

College is truly wild.  I got invited to a party by my trip leader the first night back from wilderness.  We backpacked, rafted, and canoed all week and then I got to come back to a fabulous suitemate, a nice hot shower, and a kegger.  So much fun and nature all in one place.  Asheville certianly is the place for me.  I've met so many people who say they're from wherever but found this place and are staying here for the long haul.  It really makes you think that the future is closer then I might like to think.

Boring post, but I'll make things interesting soon.  Promise!

1 comment:

ADAM said...

Hearing people talk about Asheville and how awesome it is always makes me giddy. I'm so jealous. I'm going to be up there at some point before I leave the country--probably mid-october. I'll have to see you then and hear more amazing stories!