Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"I honestly couldn't care less if you like the same bands or you've read the same books. Tell me one original thing, tell me one true, real thing that brings me to my fucking knees that I've never heard before and I'm yours."

Haven't heard anything that great in a long time.
Check out this blog, it's really beautiful: http://pleasefindthis.blogspot.com/

I will post soon.  About A strange dream I've had or another poem if there is one.  We're starting fiction in WTL.  It is fucking difficult, but I am trying and hopefully I will produce something worth putting up here.

Here I am being a procrastinator at 7:20 in the fucking morning, putting off both my psych and math homework and I have to be at school early.  what the fuck.
I will make a post later tonight that is less bull and more rad, including my Taming Of The Shrew rap I did for my English project.  If I become a rapper guys, my name will be LaXandra.  Watch out!

1 comment:

Anna Wallace said...

you are beautiful!

and i really like your rapper name.