Saturday, May 30, 2009



I was given this award by leah at "everything is absolutely alright"


It says I'm supposed to give it to fifteen people but I don't really know that many bloggers personally so here goes

see I don't even know enough bloggers who haven't gotten this award already.  I give it to everyone who reads this blog, because everyone should win awards they're a thing that is fun like that

I want to experiment with run on sentences like jillian but I might not be cool enough her poetry is amazing and I can't tell if writing like this is flattery or obnoxious cause she's kind of a hero to me cause her poetry is so vastly different from mine and I maybe need to experiment more does rhyming suck or should I stick with it I don't know what's going on anymore writing a run on sentence like this feels like how I feel right now I am sick of school and people and I there are things I want to say but I can't and I won't and I should stop posting angsty poetry on my blog I need to work on my short story if I had pretty pictures to put up here right now I would but I don't I hope you guys forgive this post unless it doesn't need to be forgiven I should stop now

1 comment:

leah said...

it doesn't need to be forgiven

it is beautiful
like you

i love you