Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More than six random things

The wonderfully wonderful Anna tagged me, which I am very glad for, so here it goes.

SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURS TRULY
1. I don't work at the Mad Hatter Cafe, but I like to help close up there and pretend like I work there.  All of the staff and a few of the regulars know me.
2. I take a hip hop class at ninth street dance every thursday and it brings me so much joy, I feel like a nerd about it all the time.  I burned my teacher a CD and we're doing a dance to a song on it and it makes me feel so fucking cool.
3. I have only read and finished maybe ten books total in my high school career out of all the books they've assigned in English.  I've always gotten straight A's, too.  How do I do it?  I have no clue.
4. In my seventh grade year book, I wrote things over everybody's head.  "Friend" "Cool"  "Nice" "Weird".  Talk about LAME.
5. Just this evening, I was watching politics with my parents, and they were talking about dog names (cause the Obama's are getting a portugese water dog) and I decided I want to have a big fat cat one day named "Chief Rocka" and quite possibly a Great Dane or some other large dog named "Lil Bit" or something along those lines
6.  I have been at Durham School Of The Arts since sixth grade.  That is seven years, this year.  I COULD NOT BE MORE FUCKING READY TO LEAVE.  I apologize for what must sound like me yelling in your head, but for real, that is how ready I am to leave.  So.  Fucking.  Ready.

If either of them see this, I tag Annie at Annie's Sidewalk Cafe Of Unimportant things, and Mari at Venture Into The Mind of Mari.  They are in my writing through literature class and both thoroughly awesome.


In the spirit of things that are random, here are some pictures and things on my mind


Do you remember "The White Rapper Show" on VH1, I think it was?  Well, this is a picture from that.  I really have come to the conclusion that my ultimate dream is to be a rapper.  My more likely one is just a writer, but if I could rap.....God, that'd be fucking it.


And after some snooping on AA

These tights are GOREGOUS, so old school, and they make me think of Anna, which makes me smile and feel fashionable :]

I know they talk about the difference between a want and a need.  I need shiny high waisted leggings, and my mother hates stirrups, and since I am too broke to buy my own clothes and have some credit at AA that we need to figure out, I will convince her.  They're so so so beautiful and versatile and sassy and I just adore them

The bandeau body suit.  I want it in black.  It's foxy fierce, and I think I could rock it.


SHOES


These are just fucking sick

I saw this picture and damn near skeeted myself.  I own no fly ass nike/adida high tops and my sister stole back the checkered vans.  If only I had this beauty here.....

I thought this was a sweet picture


I am working with a lot of different stuff for fiction and I promise I will put up more of my creative writings soon!!!




2 comments:

jules said...

xoxox
I like your dog/cat names

Anonymous said...

LOL. I totsly remember the white rapper show. I felt like they got the most dramatic goofballs to be on that show and i felt it gave white rappers in general a bad name, but it was really funny. and chief rocka must be a cats name in the future!