Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm gonna find a way to make it

ever think you're doing just fine and then it turns out you're actually an asshole?
and don't you just hate it when that happens?

I've had this song stuck in my head



I miss the green on the trees

but I am getting really into my poetry class

this book is incredible. if you have any intrest in poetry, buy it

of course these

always make me really happy

but this guy

theodore roethke has blown me away





right now I'm having a really good time and a really hard time.
I know everyone else doesn't miss home, but I do

just gotta keep lookin up

2 comments:

ADAM said...

I can understand that feeling. The having a great time, but missing home feeling, that is. You are exactly right though. Keep looking up. Asheville is simply wonderful.

In August I'll be up there as well!

jules said...

I totally feel you. I love the sonnets. Love you, great last picture.